I am a PhD candidate in Computer Science department at
University of Illinois Urbana Champaign. Currently I am working with
Prof. Indranil Gupta on Distributed Systems. Before that I worked with
Prof. Nitin Vaidya on Wireless Networking.
My primary research interest is in Distributed Systems. Currently I am analyzing and measuring the performance of Microsoft Service Fabric
. Previously I worked on a new impossibility theorem (the CAT theorem
) for distributed database/storage systems.
Besides, I am interested in Wireless Networking and Internet of Things.
- [2013-current] PhD candidate at University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign
- [Summer 2016] Research Intern at Microsoft Azure (Service Fabric Team)
- [Summer 2014] Research Intern at Huawei Technologies
- [2011-2013] Software Engineer (Full Time) at Samsung Bangladesh Research and Development Center
- [2006-2011] B.Sc in Computer Science and Engineering
from Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology